|中文 • English • 日本語 • 한국어|
|Our Firm | Professionals | Services | News | Contact us|
Appointing a trademark agent to form trademark opposition produces legal effects. Therefore, upon both parties reaching a verbal agreement, the parties shall accomplish the necessary formalities. For the trademark opposition application, the Principal (applicant) and its trademark agent shall follow the few steps below:
1. Meeting and discussion
Both parties shall have discussion through meeting in person, by telephone, email, or fax to discuss about the services to be provided, the approach to be implemented, the service fees and the relevant background of the parties.
2. Principal-Agent contract
The contract shall state the services to be provided. It also includes detailed contact information of the parties, duration, associated costs, specific service methods, respective rights and obligations. Both parties and/or their representatives shall sign the contract or affix a seal.
3. Documents to be provided:
1) Trademark Opposition application form
2) Clear and factual basis for the request, together with relevant evidences; the grounds of opposition coupled with the applicant signature or official seal
3) Copy of the preliminary review publication of the targeted trademark
4) The applicant’s personal identification documents
5) Trademark POA in duplicate