|中文 • English • 日本語 • 한국어|
|Our Firm | Professionals | Services | News | Contact us|
Trademark Review and Adjudication Procedure:
Appointing a trademark agent for Review and Adjudication produces legal effects. Therefore, upon both parties reaching a verbal agreement, the parties shall accomplish the necessary formalities. For trademark Review and Adjudication, the Principal (applicant) and its trademark agent shall follow the few steps below:
1. Preliminary agreement
The parties shall have discussion through meeting, by telephone, email, or fax to discuss the services to be provided, the approach to be implemented, the service fees and the relevant background of the parties.
2. Principal-Agent contract
The parties shall sign the Principal-Agent contract which contains the detailed contact information, the services to be provided, their duration and the associated services costs, the specific services methods , the respective rights and obligations. Both parties and/or their representatives shall sign the contract or affix a seal.
3. Documentations to be provided:
(1) Original of the "trademark notice and letter of rejection”
(2) Letter envelope of the "trademark notice and letter of rejection" sent by the Trademark Office with clear postmarks
(3) Copy of the personal Identification of the applicant
(4) POA for the trademark review and adjudication prodedure
(5) Other relevant application materials such as relevant documents, copy of photos, copy of contracts etc.