|中文 • English • 日本語 • 한국어|
|Our Firm | Professionals | Services | News | Contact us|
Appointing a patent attorney is legally binding. The party and its attorney are required to complete necessary procedures according to specific regulations.
When entrusting CN-knowhow to file foreign-related patent application, the applicant and the attorney are required to complete the following procedures in sequence:
1. Preliminary discussion
2. Sign the appointment contract
3. Complete relevant formalities:
(1) Sign the appointment contract;
(2) Fill and sign the POA;
(3) The appointment contract should clearly state the matter entrusted and the scope of empowerment;
(4) Submit legal documentation in a timely manner to the court in charge of the hearing;
(5) Other relevant documents.
4. Make the corresponding payment